Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:08 pm
October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Mod Maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mod Maps

Post by LoneWolf on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:33 pm

OK guy's I have a total of 6 map's ready for the new mod,all I have to do to the last one is add wave file's,hopefully Luis will make some also.How is the mod coming along anyway,any release date set? And I have a question for you all when I open a map with 205c med and save when I give team-mate order's they work fine you can hear them but,when I save it with Blaze's med they work fine but you can't hear them any idea why?
study

LoneWolf
Super Admin
Super Admin

View user profile http://lonewolfs.makeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Mod Maps

Post by Blaze on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:13 am

Looking forward to the maps, LW. A release date for the final version of the mod has NOT been set, due to the fact that the mod itself is evolving thanks to the help of all of you, guys. However new "beta" releases will happen from time to time when they are worth it.

No idea about the MED problem, LW, you'd better ask Baldo. The MED I included is the original, Novalogic's unlocked one v2.05c, probably the team-mate orders work only if you re-save the map with the stock MED. Just re-open the map in the original MED and re-save it without changing anything (otherwise you may lose any other changes made previously in the unlocked MED).
Blaze
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top