In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:08 pm

A request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A request

Post by Blaze on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:35 am

Most likely mod will be released with an additional mission I am reworking.  This mission was made by Spinney and is based on the real events of Operation Barras.  In RL Chinook helicopters were used, not Pavelows and Black Hawks.
The TIO mod has a conversion by Eagle Eye of the Chinook from JO/DFX. So... Ted am I allowed to add it to the mod? (just the basic one, not the reskinned ones by TIO).  I am asking for permission, since I don't want to break any rules. Of course Eagle Eye and TIO will be credited for the time being, since in the future me and 2DNED might try to do conversions of DFX/JO items and weapons.
Blaze
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A request

Post by tedsmelly on Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Hi Blaze
Go right ahead and use the Chinook in your Mod. Just credit Eagle Eye for it. He has always shared his work with the BHD community.
I remember "Operation Barras" by Spinney. Check out some maps by David Snow, Joseals, or Red Lassen.

tedsmelly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile http://www.tiocoop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 am

Ok, thanks, of course I'll credit Eagle Eye. If only we managed to establish contact with him, we really need info on how to make such 3di model conversions.

Joselz maps are indeed some of the best, also David Snow maps are good. One of the best maps ever made for DFBHD is Stealing Sasha by Decible. Try it if you haven't already. ATM it doesn't work on my mod, strange lag issues, I guess it has to do with the new and bigger skins (according to an old thread by Eagle Eye the game has a limit of 60MB of skins per map). Maybe when I'll pack the mod into a .pff it will work.
Blaze
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tedsmelly on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:19 am

I have "Stealing Sasha" by Decible. He is a very good mapper and we play a lot of his Co-Op maps on our servers. I have not seen nor talked to Decible in years.

tedsmelly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile http://www.tiocoop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top